I'm doing swell here. And I haven't troubled mommy much, honest! Weather's cooler than what mommy expected, so most of my outfits can't be used until it warms up a bit. :(

My plane ride was tiring - it took off at around 2.30am. I couldn't sleep thanks to the coughing uncle seated near by, but I did manage to sleep for an hour. I slept through most of my first day in Perth with mommy.

On the second day emak brought me to see her friends - many Emak
Girangs in Garbo! I was hugged, kissed and smooched so many times that mommy wanted nothing else but to go home and give me a bath!
The third day was really nice, though!

I woke up, got a hug from Oma Maureen and she took me outside to see the park view. I really like Oma, that's why I smile to her and Opa a lot! Then I had a wonderful bath, and had a nice photo shoot with Emak & Oma.

(In case you're wondering, no, I'm not sitting by myself yet! This is just one of emak's many creative ideas: she let me go for a split second, and SNAP! Mommy took a pic!)
Then emak & mommy went for house hunting - I slept through half of it in the car. (Oh, I drooled allover, too.)

When we got home, I helped Oma plucking out all the weeds on the front yard. I didn't pluck much but I'm sure I was such a big help!

After that I enjoyed the afternoon sun for a bit, and then took another bath. Then mommy nursed me till I fell asleep.
What a great day! I wish you were here, daddy! I want to show you all my new toys!
Love,
Vea.

2 comments:
vea & mama vea,
sukur deh kalian udah sampe dgn selamat..vea settling in alright kan?! duh g ngiri ngeliat foto2 aktivitas vea di alam bebas!!! jgn lupa terus posting2 foto2 yah jeng. salam manis buat vea. dont miss us too much! heheheh...gubrakksss... eh naaa...sono blanja ke target (di perth ada toh?!) bajunya kiyut2 hihi
waahh.. vea yang lagi enjoying afternoon sun buagus banget..i bet his dad will miss her soo much... kisses &hugs from us... :)
Post a Comment