
I went to Oma Maureen's house for the last day today. Though it was all empty now, I still felt at home. Mommy can tell by the number of times I did a boo-boo.

I slept in uncle Patrick's room for the very last time. There was no furniture left. I slept in the carpet with a flat pillow and a piece of blanket. Ahh, it still felt so good. I slept for a good hour and a half.

I hope I will meet you soon, Oma & Opa. I may have a kung2, a pho2, an akong and an emak. But you will always be my Oma Maureen and Opa Robby.
Love,
Vea.

2 comments:
ikutan..sniff sniff..
Farewell Booragoon...Your picture brings back the wonderful memories, the on-the-top-of-the-world feeling I was having there, welcoming my 1st grandchild, Vea, to this world 6 months ago.
May your new owner be as nice and as kind as Maureen and Robby.
Auf Wiedersehen!
Post a Comment